I've Got Karizma, Do You?

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Hi! How have you all been? I enjoyed my little trip to Las Palmas very much, thank you. I don't really like cold weather so I was happy to catch some rays and lose the heavy winter gear for a minute. It's beginning to look a little better here in Finland, too. It's May so it kinda should, right?

K, would you like to hear a little bit about today's look now? Very well then. The credit list seems long for what I'm wearing but there's some makeup and stuff. I'm not wearing a mesh head even though LeLutka already released three more. I am wearing new mesh hair, though. It's a big tousled 'do by Tameless Hair called Vita. The skirt is also by Tameless and it's included in an outfit called Hands Off. I matched the skirt with a Tee*fy top and sky-high REIGN pumps. The outcome is on the daring side but still works somehow.

If you like what you see, it's Retail Bliss. Love you for passing by, you're welcome to do so again at any time you see fit. B'bye for now. -B-


HairTameless Hair, Vita, Fades*
SkinEssences, Jamie, pale02 (Group gift)
Eyes.random.Matter., Salvatore Eyes, Bloody, Steel
Mouth | Loud Mouth, Alli
Teeth.random.Matter., Hermione Teeth
Makeup (eyes) | NOX, Eyebags, Dark
Makeup (cheeks) | PIDIDDLE, CheekDefinition, Diamond Cutter
Makeup (lips) | .random.Matter., Night Glosses, Blood
BodyMaitreya, Mesh Body, Lara
Necklace | Yummy, Chunky Heart and Key, Gold
TopTee*fy, Gianna Off Shoulder Top, Stripes/Pink
SkirtTameless, Hands Off Skirt, Black*
ClutchISON, folded leather clutch, gray
ShoesREIGN, KARIZMA PUMPS (Saturday Sale)
Pose | marukin

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment