The Hair Is On Fire

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hi! Oh wow, I'm on fire. At least my hair is. Actually, I'm referring to posting two looks on the same day. I should be packing, though. We're going away on holiday for a week. As you might already know, I hate packing. I admit packing for a mere week shouldn't be that hard but, yeah, it is. So, why not post looks until I simply must pack? Good idea.

I'm still sporting the LeLutka head and Maitreya body. The blazing hair is Hollywood by little bones and you can find it at Uber. The fluid trench coat is Milk Motion's item for the current round of Collabor88. I forgot where I got the jeans from but they're by Pumpkin. The shoes are this Saturday's Saturday sale item by REIGN.

Gah, I guess that's it. Let's see if I can squeeze more looks in... If not, see you in a week or so. And, of course, thank you again for reading. -B-


Hairlittle bones, Hollywood, DipDye&Fades (Über)
Head | LeLutka, Mesh Head, EVER v1.0
BodyMaitreya, Mesh Body, Lara V2.1
Coat | Milk Motion, fluid trench coat, peach (Collabor88)
Jeans | Pumpkin, re:Baggy jeans
ShoesREIGN, Rissa Plats, White
Pose | marukin

No comments :

Post a Comment