Body Bliss

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Hi! MIA for almost two months. Shame on me. I've been pretty tired and kinda stressed out in the evenings. My new job description has been a positive development but it has also been a bit draining. SL usually helps me unwind but oh boy do I need a new computer. I need to decide on the specs, just buy one and stop complaining already.

Something I'm not complaining about, though, is my new Maitreya mesh body, Lara. The best thing about it for me is that's it's very easy to use (I never had the patience for figuring out TheMeshProject, tbh). Lara is compatible with SLink hands and feet, too. Although I must say that the hands and feet included are very nice and I'm sure add-ons will be aplenty.

So yeah, 'cause I spent most of my money on the body all the rest is Collabor88. The shoes are an older Collabor88 purchase but I had them redelivered for an update for the new Maitreya feet high. If you have previously purchased a pair of Maitreya Gold shoes, I recommend keeping an eye out for an update. Shiki, Zest, Laud, Suave, Liaison and Thigh High Boots have all been updated thus far.

Thank you very much for reading and sticking around. I may be gone for a while every now and again but I keep coming back persistently. Now, good night. -B-  


HairLamb, Lullaby, Dark Blonde Pack
Skin | Glam Affair, Sia Europa 08 (Collabor88)
BodyMaitreya, Mesh Body, Lara
OutfitFoxes, Wallflower Dress & Cardi, Romance (Collabor88)
ShoesMaitreya Gold, Zest Pumps, Brown

No comments :

Post a Comment