Woodland Wonderland

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Hi. I'm so happy. I was able to get to The Arcade and browse through the venue without too many problems. And! I bagged the Foxes - Woodland Wonderland - Full White Set S [box] RARE. I'm wearing the peacoat dress and the boots in the picture below but there's a fur muff and earmuffs included, too. The fur muff is really pretty but I wanted a little bit of color so I used Pixicat's collar instead. The hair is Raina by Tameless Hair.

That's it really. Or maybe not quite, actually. I'm really annoyed that I didn't notice that I didn't readjust the lashes I'm wearing to my new eye shape. So, they look pretty bad... Anyway, thank you very much for reading and good night. -B-


HairTameless Hair, Raina, Naturals*
Ears | the Skinnery, Puki Mesh Ears
Skin | Birdy, Imogen Skin, Porcelaine, Frost
Eyebrows | Glam Affair, Rose, Universal Eyebrow 05, Brown
Collar | Pixicat, Wintry.Collar (Collabor88)
DressFoxes, Woodland Wonderland, Peacoat Dress, Snow (The Arcade)
ShoesFoxes, Woodland Wonderland, Boots, Snow (The Arcade)
Pose | marukin

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment