Softy

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Hi. I hope you've had a nice Saturday. We have been trying to find a new sofa for ages and today we finally did so for me this Saturday has been great. I'm pretty tired after looking at so many fabrics and all but I thought I'd post this look before turning in as I've had it ready since Thursday. Almost everything I'm wearing here is by Tameless. I've liked and even loved many Tameless styles before but Ginevra has to be one of my all time favorites. It goes nicely with the Softy outfit, too. That's pretty much all there is to the look, really.

Thank you very much for reading. Good night. -B- 


Hair | Tameless Hair, Ginevra*
SkinEssences, Paris, light rose, brunette*
Eyes.random.Matter., Salvatore Eyes, Normal, Godiva
OutfitTameless, Softy Outfit, Pink*
Pose | marukin

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment