Hi, My Name Is Sayre

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Hi. I promised to get back to the .random.Matter. skin I mentioned in my last post. So here I am posting a big photo of my face wearing Sayre. I'm also wearing Coven brows, Salvatore eyes and Belial teeth. All by .random.Matter. The skin is available at Über and the brows and the teeth at the mainstore. The eyes were available at the Bloody Horror Fair which ended on the 5th (not sure if available after the event). I really love the way the skin is drawn, especially the eye area and the nose. In my eyes Nikohl Hax can do no wrong. If you like her work as much as I do, why not show it on Facebook?

Thank you for reading. Good night. -B-


Hat | Yummy, Captain's Hat, Black Rim
Hair | LeLutka, LORELLA, BournvilleFade
Skin.random.Matter., Sayre Skin, Ivory, Darkness (Über)
Eyebrows.random.Matter., Coven Brows
Eyes.random.Matter., Salvatore Eyes, Bloody, Steel (Bloody Horror Fair)
Freckles | Just Magnetized, Visage Beauty Marks, set 02
Teeth.random.Matter., Belial Teeth
Necklace | Yummy, Bombshell Beads, Aqua
Cardigan | Nylon Outfitters, Chunky Cardi, Brown/Red
Tee | Nylon Outfitters, East Coast Love

No comments :

Post a Comment