Fally

Friday, November 21, 2014

Hi. Things are getting more wintery rather than fally here (it snowed today!) but I really like the sweater and the skirt VinCue has out for Kustom9. At first I tried to mix things up a little but when a top and a bottom look this good together, why mess it up.

As you may very well have noticed, I almost always wear an Essences skin. Today I made an exception, I'm wearing Glam Affair's Lauren instead. This particular Lauren is available at Collabor88. The eyebrows do not come with the skin but are also by Glam Affair. The skin has a no brow option so that's cool, though.

When I first saw Royal Command (here), one of the styles Exile had out for Mystic Realms, the event was already over. I was pretty bummed 'cause I thought I'd missed it for good. But! It's available at the mainstore now. I'm wearing it with a Liquence hairbase but Exile's own bases look really good with it, too.

That's all there is to today's look, really. Thank you for stopping by, would love to see you here again soon! -B-


HairExile, Royal Command, Extremes
Hairbase | Liquence, F7 Hairbase
Skin | Glam Affair, Lauren, Europa 06 NB (Collabor88)
Eyebrows | Glam Affair, Rose, Universal Eyebrow 05, Black
Eyes | Tres Blah, Jejune Baby Blue Eyes
Sweater | VinCue, Fally+Sweater, Firebrick (Kustom9)
Skirt | VinCue, Fally+Skirt, Fallined (Kustom9)
Socks | SMC, Frilly Ankle Socks
Shoes | YS&YS, Paris shoes, Suede Mustard
Pose | marukin

No comments :

Post a Comment