Perfectly Flawed

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Hi. My grandmother turned 90 today (wow, didn't she just turn 80???). We're heading up north to celebrate for the weekend but this time I'm not going to go anywhere without posting first. Got my PhotoShop working again, too.

Most of the pieces in today's look are older (I'm sure you didn't see this coming...) but I got the shoes last Friday. Yup, it means they were only L$50! The eye bags and the teeth are also a recent purchase. They're by .random.Matter., a store you should definitely visit if you haven't already. You should also take a look at this blog. OMG, I love the editing so much!

Oh, one more thing. My friend Mervi wrote a great post on Second Life (I'm featured, yay me). Please take a moment to check it out right here. Thank you. -B-


HairTRUTH, Magdalena w/Roots, elvira
Hairbase | Liquence, F7 Hairbase
SkinEssences, Paris, light rose, brunette*
Eyes | S0NG, Hope, Storm Eye
Eye bags.random.Matter., Perfectly Flawed, Eyebags 2
MakeupLa Malvada Mujer, Le vernis # 1
Mouth | Loud Mouth, Alli (Essences: LM Applier - Paris *light rose*)
Teeth | .random.Matter., Hermione Teeth
Piercing | ::[annaA]::, Face Piercing "Love Me", Pink 02
Jacket | COCO, CroppedJacket, Black
Dress | Tres Blah, Lace Dress, Brown
Shoes | CandyDoll, Eleanora, Vine
Pose | marukin

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment