Olive Branch

Monday, August 18, 2014

Hi. I finally made it to Collabor88. It's such an amazing round, even more so than usual. But then again Odyssey is a birthday celebration round so I guess it figures. I'm pretty sure you're well aware of everything that's available at the venue by now but just in case you're not, check out the catalog.

As you can see I fell in love with Lamb's Pandora hair, Tres Blah's Athena dress and Zenith's Greek Leather Heels. OK, so maybe you can't actually see the heels but they're there. The antlers and ears are old, like 2009 and 2011 kinda old so they probably aren't around anymore. Sorry for that.

I'm also sorry for not fully understanding light and shadows. I know they should be added correctly when added but... yeah. I found a beautiful premade background stock and tried something different with it. I hope you like it regardless. Thanks for reading! -B- 





Antlers | Insufferable Dastard, Battle Antlers
Ears | ATOMIC, Winter Reindeer
Hair | Lamb, Pandora, Light Brown Pack (Collabor88)
Skin | Essences, Olyvia, light rose*
Eyebrows | Just Magnetized, Diva Brows, Brunette02
Eyes | Insufferable Dastard, Abyss Eyes, Silver
Makeup (eyes) | La Malvada Mujer, Light Gradient N2
Makeup (cheeks) | La Malvada Mujer, Blow Up #1
Makeup (nose) | Essences, CHO Nose Freckles, lait*
Mouth | Loud Mouth, Alli
Hands | Slink, Avatar Enhancement Hands, Flat (R)
Dress | Tres Blah, Athena Dress, Cotton (Collabor88)

Background by Ecathe

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment