In The Eye Of The Storm

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Hi. I'm dying to get to Collabor88 but no luck thus far. So I decided to do something while waiting. It's yet another look that doesn't feature all that many items and the ones that are featured may very well be unavailable. I mean, it looks like the whole store I got the hair from has gone out of business since. The shoes I just couldn't find. I guess some of the stuff is old... I do like the way my face turned out here, though. Hope you dig it too.

That's it, really. Thank you for stopping by! -B-



Hair | trico, PAMELA, light brown2
SkinEssences, Olyvia, light rose*
EyebrowsJust Magnetized, Diva Brows, Brunette02
Eyes | S0NG, Hope, Storm Eye
Makeup (eyes) | La Malvada Mujer, Free Asymmetry, eyes B
Mouth | Loud Mouth, Alli
HandsSlink, Avatar Enhancement Hands, Casual (L) + Elegant1 (R)
Top | COCO, BandeauBikini_Top
JeansAuxiliary, Skinny Jeans, Ombre Yellow
FeetSlink, Mesh Feet, Medium
Shoes | Auxiliary, Heartbreaker, Blush

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment