Bourbon Street

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Hi. Argh, I've been struggling with some PhotoShop CC 2014 issues. It crashes on launch every single time. And yes, I have updated my drivers. I'm hoping I found the solution just now but we'll see.

So, it means that there's next to no editing done to today's picture. I wanted to post the new hair Bourbon by LoQ'ue asap, though. It's a cute loosely braided style with bangs that comes in so many color options I'd probably stress myself out trying to count them (seven HUDs with eight colors in each, you do the math).

I haven't worn my LOGO mesh head for a while but Milla Michinaga (MichaMi Style Blog) makes it look so awesome in her pictures I just had to dig it out for this one. I've also been tempted by the Universal Mesh Head by The Shops but I haven't been able to figure out how to try on applier DEMOs by other creators. Maybe one day... The top is old (i.e. N/A).

Thank you once again for reading. Later. -B-



Hair | LoQ'ue, Bourbon*
Mesh headLOGO, Chloe, Alabaster
Top | Doppelganger Inc., Mini Stripe Sweater Grey (N/A)

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment