Big, Bigger, Biggest

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hi. My outfit today is very simple, just three pieces. All three are past Collabor88 items, two of which are ISON's. Yeah, so maybe not the most elaborate ensemble ever but it works, right?

But! Do you or do you not love TheGreekGoddess by Essences? I wore it once before in a different tone but the pale tone is even prettier to me so I had to do a close-up. I did change the brows 'cause I'm obsessed with them but other than that it's pretty much untouched. Ah, yes there are the moles but they're by Essences too so they don't count. Chose an older LeLutka hair for this one, still love it just as much as when I first purchased it.

Anyway, thank you very much for reading. Hugs and kisses (mhm, you just got kissed by a goddess...)! -B-





Hair | LeLutka, BIGGEST hair, Marilyn
SkinEssences, TheGreekGoddess, pale01, blonde*
EyebrowsJust Magnetized, Diva Brows, Brunette04
MolesEssences
TopISON, crop panel tee, navy stripe (Old Collabor88)
PantsISON, nova zipper pants, yellow (Old Collabor88)
Shoes | Hucci, Calbe Pump, MidnightMoonglow (Old Collabor88)
Pose | GLITTERATI

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment