Ahoy, Woof, Meow!

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Hi. Oh shoot. I didn't mean to do it. Leave for a month and not say anything that is. But I did it. I was out of the country for 25 days (Miami, Orlando and NYC). It was great but now I'm back home, back to work and back to SL. I had this look ready way back in June but never had the time to post it. So I'm doing it now. Hope you like it! And I hope you've enjoyed your summer so far. -B-


Hair | Tameless Hair, Selma, Fades Roots*
Skin | Birdy, Imogen Skin, Porcelaine, Frost (Bare)
EyebrowsJust Magnetized, Diva Brows, Brunette03
Freckles | Just Magnetized, Visage Beauty Marks, set 02
Top | Nylon Outfitters, Knotted Tshirt, Floral Anchor
Shorts | SMC, DenimShorts
Nails | Nylon Outfitters, Art Nails for SLINK, Hello Sailor Nails
TattooLa Malvada Mujer, Better than humans
Socks | SMC, Frilly Ankle Socks
Shoes | Renegade, Chevron Cutout Platforms, Green

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment