Sweet Freedom

Monday, June 16, 2014

Oh, sweet freedom. I've got this week off work so I'm going to have a bit more time to post. Post and watch soccer. It's raining out all the time anyway.

In my last post I mentioned Tameless Hair's new textures but didn't show you any. Well, meet Adiana, a new style with new textures. So much more realistic than the older textures, don't you think? The top is also Tameless, it's part of a full outfit. I chose to wear COCO's shorts and Ingenue's shoes with it, though.

Not much more to the look, actually. Oh, wait, I do want to mention the eyebrows. They're the Diva Brows in brown by Just Magnetized. Good brows transform your whole face so I urge you to experiment with different styles. Essences provides full eyebrow removal layers for their skins so it's easy, too.

Thank you very much for reading. Be back soon, promise! -B-



HairTameless Hair, Adiana, Fades Roots*
SkinEssences, Olyvia, light rose*
EyebrowsJust Magnetized, Diva Brows, Brunette04
Makeup (eyes) | MONS, black eyeliner series 4
Makeup (eyes) | La Malvada Mujer, Light Gradient N2
TopTameless, Buck O'Five Top*
Shorts | COCO, HighWaistedShorts, Atlantic
ShoesIngenue, Lola Heels, Navy (Collabor88)
Pose | marukin

No comments :

Post a Comment