Grandpa Approved

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hi. Only one post last month. That's pathetic. Bad, bad blogger. It's not that I don't want to post, it's just that I've been working day and night (or something like that). Well, I'm here now so you probably just want to get the info on today's look, not hear my lame excuses.

OK. So, the hair is Tameless Hair. They've come out with new textures and all but I liked this style with the old textures with this look so I'll get to the new ones later. The skin is, surprisingly, Olyvia by Essences. The glasses are vintage Nylon Outfitters. I've worn them on multiple occasions, they're definitely among my favorite glasses of all time. The little studs you may or may not see are Paper Couture's, they come in a set with a necklace.

The outfit itself turned out a bit Memorial Day. Who doesn't like red, white and blue, though? The top is COCO's, the skirt ISON's and the shoes fri.day's. The skirt and the shoes are current Collabor88 items so go get them while you can. And, um, I guess that's it. Hope you likey, now me goey. Thank you for reading! Later. -B-



HairTameless Hair, Ivana, Naturals*
SkinEssences, Olyvia, light rose, brunette*
Freckles | Just Magnetized, Visage Beauty Marks, set 02
Glasses | Nylon Outfitters, Grandpa Glasses
EarringsPaper Couture, Merriweather Diamond Studs*
Top | COCO, CroppedSweater, Blue
SkirtISON, high waist pleat skirt, red (Collabor88)
Shoesfri.day, Moxie.Heel, Cherry (Collabor88)
Pose | Label Motion

No comments :

Post a Comment