Easy, Breezy, Bayberry

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Hi. Look at my face. Isn't it beautiful? Sounds awfully conceited, I know, but the Greek Goddess skin is just amazing. I bet you're not surprised if I say it's by Essences. The hair is Boardwalk Breeze by Clawtooth and I love it with the skin.

I've been having lots of trouble shopping lately, my screen keeps turning black and everything freezes. But there are things I just have to have no matter how long it may take. The hair was one such item and the shoes another. Got them at The Arcade.

The quest for the ISON top and bottom was a bit easier, didn't freeze/crash quite as often at Collabor88. So, even if almost everything I'm wearing is ISON and the mixing and matching could've been more inventive, don't think it was easy! K, well thank you for reading. Let's do this again sometime? -B-



HairClawtooth, Boardwalk Breeze, Dreamy Red (The Arcade)
SkinEssences, The Greek Goddess, medium01* (Totally Top Shelf)
TopISON, ruffle bottom button up, white (Collabor88)
PantsISON, rope belt chinos, printed navy (Collabor88)
BagISON, folded leather clutch, gray
ShoesISON, avery strap boots, army (The Arcade)
Pose | marukin, willow, in weeping (Old Collabor88)

No comments :

Post a Comment