It Screams Something

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Hi. I'm so sorry for disappearing. Again. I've had such bad luck this winter. I'm never usually sick and now it seems like I've been nothing but sick. I really hope things will get easier come spring. It's not quite here yet but it's not far now. I'm trying to make it come faster by wearing outfits like this. Doesn't it just scream spring? At least it screams something.

Just a few notes on the outfit. I'm pretty sure the eye shadow was a Skin Fair exclusive so it might not be available anymore. Same goes for the scarf, just a different event. The skirt is part of LavandaChic's group gift outfit. If you're not a group member yet there's a L$100 joining fee. It's not much but just so you know. And that concludes the notes part.

If there's still someone left reading this, I thank you from the bottom of my pixel heart. Please stick around, I'll be back sooner or later. -B-



HairTameless Hair, Tiffany, Naturals*
SkinEssences, Cutie Moon, light rose, brunette* (Cutie Moon Fair)
Makeup (eyes) | La Malvada Mujer, Scale N4 (Skin Fair 2014)
Makeup (lips) | PIDIDDLE, LipColor, Truly Naked/GappedTeeth, TESTER
ScarfMiWardrobe, Fringed Scarf, Blue* (The Seasons Story 4)
Sweatshirt | LavandaChic, Ballon Blusa, Yellow*
SkirtLavandaChic, Pink Outfit (Group gift!)
ShoesRevanche, Privilege Wedge, Cerulean

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment