Leticia Shops On Wednesdays, Too

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hi. Sorry for disappearing on you for a while. I've been trying to jog and take every desperate measure to get closer to looking decent in a bikini. And I've been super busy at work tying up all the loose ends before heading out for summer vacation.

But here I am, again on a Sunday evening, posting a look I hope you'll like. It's simple yet chic and has some nice new releases in it like the hair, the skin, the necklace and the bag. Everything else is a bit older, ISON, but still available at the store. I checked. I even took the picture there, so you'd better believe me. I guess that's all I have for you today. Cheers. -B-

Leticia Shops On Wednesdays, Too

HairTameless Hair, Leticia, Naturals*
SkinEssences, Wednesday II, beach*
Freckles | Glamorize, Freckle Face, Cheek to Cheek
NecklaceMiWardrobe, Denim, Necklace* (Limited Bazaar)
BagMiWardrobe, Shopper Bag, Black* (The Box)
TopISON, oversized top, magenta
JeansISON, dip dye denim, blue
ShoesISON, aline bootie, sand
Pose | marukin, adularescent, ebullience
LocationISON

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment