It All Starts With A Dream

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hello. Yes, I'm still feeling artsy so there are shadows again. And an angle. I was encouraged to continue my efforts after being featured in Cajsa's Fast Five the other day. This time I won't apologize. But I will say thank you.

Maybe a few words on the outfit today, yes? The hair is a recent LoQ Hair release called Sherry. I love the hippy vibe of it, goes so well with Tres Blah's Heirloom Dress, don't you think? The shoes are older, a pair by ANEXX, but they continue being one of my favorites. When layering I often go for Nylon Outfitters. Today I used a lace top that came with a dress. Lace tops are so versatile, you can mix them with almost anything. But I also think that you can mix frills, bows and glitter with almost anything, so...

Thank you for reading, enjoy the rest of your night! -B-

It All Starts With A Dream

Hair | LoQ Hair, Sherry, Caramel*
SkinEssences, Opera 01, beach*
Eyelids | SLink, Mesh eyelids
Freckles | Glamorize, Freckle Face, Cheek to Cheek
Hands | SLink, Mesh Hands, Flat
Hand applier | Essences, SLink's Avatar Enhancements (hands & feet)*
Top | Nylon Outfitters, Shabby Chic Sweetheart, Lace Top, White
Dress | Tres Blah, Heirloom Dress, Vintage (Collabor88)
ShoesANEXX, StrapWedgeBootee, Olive
Pose | marukin, rhodolite, into the view (Old Collabor88)
Location | Onyx Isle

*Review copies

No comments :

Post a Comment